Saturday, January 28, 2012

A Series: Things I Have Gotten Home On MyBike

I love a good accidental series. With the pictures of moments of my commute, I happened to notice pretty moments on my commute, and thought they'd be a good focus for a winter blog post. These are less deliberate moments - in these, I simply happened to notice I'd brought home quite the haul, and taken a picture. They span 3 cell phones, but only since I've moved to Austin.



One day, I went to see my new job, which was next to an entire strip mall. I bought hangers, a trashcan, $40 worth of groceries and ended up shoving the coathangers in the trashcan, shrinkwrapping it closed, bungee-ing through the shrinwrap and calling it good.



I fairly routinely grocery shop with my bike. This was a fairly solid haul, including dog food, food for me for a week, and a few unusual items I felt I needed. When I got it all out of the bags, my inner retail worker kicked in to memorialize the moment.



I'm getting a grill fairly soon, and today was a movie day. So this is what I brought home today with my bike.

No comments:

Post a Comment