Wednesday, July 25, 2012

I'm in lust again - The Sweetpea Little Black Dress

I spend a lot of time building my imaginary bike collection - all beautiful, most of them hand-made, and each for their own task.  Since I sold the Cannondale, I've exclusively been riding my Long Haul Trucker, and the TARDIS and I have a relationship that is solid as ever.  But....is there room in my life for something a bit....saucy?  Sassy?  Flirtatious, even?  A bike fast enough for a man, but made for a woman?  Could be. And when that day comes, I think I want it to be a Sweetpea Little Black Dress.  LOOK AT IT.


I swear it's whispering to me.  It wants me to hop on it, and start pedalling.  We'll take it slow at first - clipping in, and relaxing into it, warming up.  As the blood in my legs gets moving, maybe we'll make a stop for some tea, a scone, and a stretch.  Then it's back on the road with the Little Black Dress.  Together, through trees and past fields, up hills to view the hill country, then a swift descent, tucked into the drops, heart in my throat.  Oh, yes, Little Black Dress, this is lust.

No comments:

Post a Comment